Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Science
So there's a huge relief off my shoulders right now! I changed my science class from an A-F grading system to a Pass/No Pass option. Stupidly, I took Vertebrate Zoology thinking that it would be an easy science credit since I need to get a science course. It is the hardest class that I have taken! And I don't have time to drop it and take a different one next term. Everything in my schedule is fitting like a puzzle right now. I can't have anything messing up the order of things. Right now I've gotten an A and then a B on my two quizzes from lab, but the midterm tomorrow in the main class is going to be insanely hard. I'm at the library all day studying for it (and another midterm that I have tomorrow) so I cancelled my plans and I'm just camping out here. But now that I am just pass/not passing it, I'm way relieved. Either way it's not going to affect my GPA and I am still going to try to do my hardest.
Labels:
school
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I wish somebody would have told me you could take classes with a pass/no pass option during my first year of school! That would have helped me out so much...but I'm glad you're a little less stressed now!!
ReplyDeleteHaha I know right? I actually didnt know what that was about until this year. That would have been helpful to know! haha
ReplyDeleteOhh, Good luck! Zoology is a notoriously difficult class no matter where you take it. Study hard!
ReplyDeleteI know, I should not have taken it! I thought it would be much easier than it is. Taking that one class is harder than all of my others combined. haha
ReplyDeleteNow that you have seen a bear, you are set for success!
ReplyDeleteoh! I really don't want to scary you, but Zoology was the hardest class to pass so far! So good luck with it, I hope you enjoy it very much as well :)
ReplyDeletethanks for the following on my new blog*
take care