Ok for some reason my Dash stopped updating me on your posts so grr! Anyway, Recifee II is totally cute. Just because people have a 'type' that is just a trend in their dating patterns doesn't mean they aren't crushing on you? Plus he is being honest which is good right? Keep us all updated x
Hi there, I'm sorry I didn't respond the first time you commented on one of my posts, I came here and was just rather confused about why you'd been on my blog.. >.> I'm sure you can understand that xD I'm not even really sure I should be commenting on here.. uh.. anyway.. thank you very much for your well wishes, and to your question, she blew her top because I'm lazy. Shes.. more than a little crazy xD That is such a cute picture by the way~! You and your kitty are both adorable
Ok for some reason my Dash stopped updating me on your posts so grr! Anyway, Recifee II is totally cute.
ReplyDeleteJust because people have a 'type' that is just a trend in their dating patterns doesn't mean they aren't crushing on you? Plus he is being honest which is good right? Keep us all updated x
Cats, naps, and "Tangled"!? Had I been a Tibetan singing bowl and hit with a little mallet, I don't think I could've resonated more. ;)
ReplyDeleteHi there, I'm sorry I didn't respond the first time you commented on one of my posts, I came here and was just rather confused about why you'd been on my blog.. >.> I'm sure you can understand that xD I'm not even really sure I should be commenting on here.. uh.. anyway.. thank you very much for your well wishes, and to your question, she blew her top because I'm lazy. Shes.. more than a little crazy xD
ReplyDeleteThat is such a cute picture by the way~! You and your kitty are both adorable
Oh gosh wow, well thank you very much then (:
ReplyDeleteThe family thing is why I'm anonymous on here lol (blogger really needs a private message thing xD)
Oh I saw Tangled on the aeroplane! it was very funny and I loved her pet chameleon :D
ReplyDeletepurrrrr purrrrr!
ReplyDeleteCuteness, both of you :)
ReplyDelete/ Avy
http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com
♥