So Netflix let me go. Not really a shock. I was there just over a year so I was considered a veteran since the turnover rate there is crazy. I remember people not bothering to chat with new hires in the break room because they'd be gone so fast.
It's unfortunate timing ("When isn't it?" said my Mom) but I was planning on leaving at the end of the summer anyway. Ten hours a day of customers cussing you out and incompatible objectives doesn't scream "dream job". I mean, who really wants to work at a call center for good? Obvi it was just a job while I'm in school so I'm not devistated.
Im thinking I have something lined up at Pottery Barn where I used to work so I will hit them up soon. Will I miss it? Absolutely not. Was it abrupt? Yes.
That sucks hun... but, it just means that the door to big and better things has opened. Now you just have to get up and walk through it. :D
ReplyDeleteLame, I hope you find something better soon.
ReplyDelete& no I didn't get that guys number. He wasn't my type i.e. After telling me I was hella fit he made me feel his sixpack *eye roll*
I'm sure you'll find something else. PLUS sticking out an awful job for a year looks really good on your CV! It shows you can put up with rubbish, are committed, don't get sacked easily (!) etcetcetc. Everyone knows call centre jobs are awful so hopefully you'll get kudos :) Every cloud has a silver lining :) x
ReplyDeleteya, get out there quick otherwise you'll end up competing with all the 'summer job' people ya know? good luck
ReplyDeletexo