Robert and I started watching The Walking Dead again last night after a long hiatus. This was mostly because Erika had posted how much she liked it, and then I was surprised to find out that Kurt likes it as well. Who knew! So I thought that I would start it up again. I had only seen episode 1, so we continued with episodes 2 and 3 last night.
Honestly, I don't think I've been hooked. There aren't really any interesting characters that have drawn me in so far, and it looks like it's just another zombie movie, drawn out over a couple seasons. What's funny is that most of the characters that we've come across so far are ones that I am totally fine getting knocked off. Maybe without that connection I'm just not getting the draw of the show.
I think I'm going to watch other things instead. TWD just hasn't done it for me.

No comments:
Post a Comment