Sunday, May 20, 2012
Yoga
I've been doing yoga 3 times a week for the last month and I am really into it. I've tried 3 different instructors and all have been great. I am going through 24 Hour Fitness, which I was already a member of. The classes are actually free, so there's no extra cash involved. I just have to show up! It's also been good to get me on a normal schedule since my best friend Katy and I meet at the gym at 10AM on M/W/F to work out before our yoga session.
It is great for strength, to increase flexibility and to calm my mind. All those things are ones that I want to work on! I've been trying to become more flexible and I think that yoga will be really good for that. If anyone says that yoga isn't hard isn't doing it right. It definitely pushes me and I'm totally sweaty by the end, but my mind is calm and I feel more relaxed. I'm definitely going to be keeping with it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment