Tuesday, March 20, 2012

One month!

In 3 days I'll have made it one month being gluten free and vegan. It really hasn't been that hard, and the last time I weighed (which was at 3 weeks) I had lost 8 lbs this month. That's really exciting! The next couple of days I really need to focus on cardio to make it to my goal of 10 lbs for this month. Totally doable I think! I am also happy that I've made it to my goal of being GF for at least a month. I think I will keep with it for a little while longer, but to be honest it's not something that I am going to stick with. I am going to keep with veganism, but GF is a hassle to do while also doing veganism. Can you imagine ordering in a restaurant? lol.

Until he extends the circle of his compassion to all living thing, man will not himself find peace. - Albert Schweitzer


No comments:

Post a Comment