Tuesday, March 20, 2012
Oceanography
I just got done with my Oceanography final and I nailed it. The prof said that he would take some questions off of the last two quizzes, so I pulled an all nighter last night and memorized both tests. Probably 90% of the questions were pulled off there, so I knew most everything. I was literally the first one done! I was worried that I might not pass the class but at this point I am pretty sure that I should be fine. I can finally take a deep breath when it comes to that class since it's over. What a good feeling! Now just a statistics final at 5:30PM and then a paper due on Thursday and I'm done with this term! I'm nervous about my final tonight; I really hope it goes well!
Labels:
school
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Konrad, it's Justine :] That so awesome you rocked that test - go you! Good luck with the rest of your finals!
ReplyDeleteThank you love! I think that's so funny about your prof from next term already writing you about readings and such.
ReplyDelete