Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Math
I'm signing up for classes for next term. I wish there wasn't a 21 credit limit to how many we are allowed to take at a time. Though, to be honest, my hands are going to be full with the 18 that I am planning on taking. Of course Stats 243 is giving me a hassle in signing up for it. The math dept changed their requirements for signing up for classes this term (of course it would be this term) so you have to be retested within the last year to get into a math class. So now I have to go and take the placement test (yet again) before I can sign up for the class. How is it that signing up for classes is harder than the actual classes themselves?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hate math so freaking much. I got cold sweats just reading your post.
ReplyDelete