Sunday, April 3, 2011

Classes

I signed up for classes at PSU for Spring term. Woot! I am looking forward for classes starting this week. I am only going Tue/Thur because that's what I was able to finagle with my work schedule.

My school schedule is:

10:00am-11:50am Social relationships and Groups [psy]
12:00pm-1:50pm Self, Attitudes & Influence [psy]
2:00pm-3:50pm Into to psychopathology [psy]

It's not hard to guess what my major is with a schedule like this. lol. I am excited because it's all psychology, and I even have a class with Katy (S, A & I). Then we get out at the same time so we can work out after school. I am so glad to be in school and investing in my future rather than just working. Both will be full time so it'll keep me busy and out of trouble (for the most part). lol.

3 comments:

  1. Hey there - I followed your old blog, and can say that I am excited about the content of this one so far. Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Out of curiosity... why the new blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @BosGuy. I wanted a fresh start. I had blogged a lot about my journey through the MoHo experience and now that I have rescinded my membership I wanted to just get a clean slate on here. Plus I wanted something that wasn't so attached to my name. My name was in the URL of my last one and on this one my name isn't on here. I don't want it so attached anymore because of work and for when I apply to grad school.

    ReplyDelete